Welcome, National Review readers
I was delighted to see a link to my America Magazine article on the front page of the National Review. If this is your first time visiting, here’s a little introduction to this blog. And here’s a list of some of the most popular post for the past few months to give you a feel for the site:
- The Story of a Friendship
- Hospitality in my Home (in which I break new ground by using the words “scorpion juice” and “Christian hospitality” in the same post)
- The “Approaching Atheists” interview series
- Putting Our Lives on Hold
- Reason, Wonder and Pope Benedict XVI
New here? Come say hi on Twitter at @jenfulwiler!