7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 106)

7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 106)

I’m under the weather this week, so it’s all you! Even though I’m not up to writing my own Quick Takes, I’ll enjoy kicking back and reading yours. Have a nice weekend!

————————-

46 Responses to “7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 106)”
  1. Kassie says:

Feel better soon! I missed out last week for the same reason. Get some rest!
    Kassie recently posted..7 Quick Takes vol 7

2. Rose A says:

Sorry you aren’t feeling well! I’ll miss your post – get better soon!!

3. Tracy says:

aww – missed your post! Hope you are feeling better soon. Hey! under the weather – how exactly ‘under the weather’?? ;-)
    Tracy recently posted..lately

4. Get well soon!

_
    I’m trying to bring Kate home. Please help me find a family for her!

5. Feel better, Jen! Take care of yourself.
    Leah @ Unequally Yoked recently posted..7 Quick Takes 11-19-10

6. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. (Maybe you could find place else to be under…) In any event, there is a lot of sickness running around here, too, slaying people as they try to take a step. I stayed home today. Hope to make it to work tomorrow. Praying that you will get better very quickly. Rest! It’s like magic.
    Elizabeth Mahlou recently posted..7 Quick Takes Friday 46

7. Kimberlie says:

So sorry you are not feeling well. We have lot’s of stuff going on in our house to. My husband is the latest victim. Fortunately, it’s just a fever of unknown origin.
    Kimberlie recently posted..7 Quick Takes Vol 2

8. Sharon says:

Hope you feel better, Jennifer! Get lots of rest today. I’m on it–starting the Quick Takes now, but probably won’t finish them until this evening.
    Sharon recently posted..Small Successes- Vol 4- Shots- salmon- and sports

9. Hope you feel better. We all had the ick last weekend. No fun at all!
    Kathleen@so much to say recently posted..7 Quick Takes- vol 106

10. Feel better soon! Thanks for setting this up for today even though you’re not well.

I actually posted early and remember to put a link here AND comment before dinnertime! I’m so proud of me.
    The Mom Chef ~ Taking on Magazines One Recipe at a Time recently posted..Spiced Yogurt Waffles with Toasted-Pecan Maple Syrup from Fine Cooking Magazine- November-December 2010

11. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I, too, am battling a cold and cough. I hope you are able to rest this weekend.
    Mary @ A Simple Twist of Faith recently posted..WW- Mommy- I Got A Great Idea!

12. Michelle says:

Boo on being under the weather. I’m not so whippy myself…but I’ll manage! Have a great weekend.
    Michelle recently posted..7 Quick Takes 30

13. We’ve got a bug here too – hope you’re feeling better soon!
    Love2learn Mom recently posted..7 Quick Takes

14. Pam says:

Awwww… feel better soon, Jennifer!
    Pam recently posted..7 Quick Takes- Volume 19

15. Megan says:

Feel better soon!
    Megan recently posted..7 Quick Takes vol 14

16. sara m says:

Feel better, Jen. :) I think this is my first participation in Quick Takes.
    sara m recently posted..7 Quick Takes

17. Anne says:

Sorry you aren’t feeling well! I missed your post. I will be praying for you today.

18. Stephanie says:

Sorry to hear that! Get better soon.
    Stephanie recently posted..7 Quick Takes – Changing and Dropping Leaves

19. Natasha says:

So sorry to hear you are unwell. I am still buzzing from your amazing Advent feature so thanks for getting that done this week. Hope you are getting some rest now. Natasha.

20. Julie says:

Feel better soon! Turkey time and Advent are around the corner… :)

21. Simcha says:

Poor Jen – get lots of rest!

22. Colin Kerr says:

Feel better soon. God bless you and the family.
    Colin Kerr recently posted..Christian Platonism Studies

23. Amy says:

Hope you are feeling better soon! Praying for you!
    Amy recently posted..Seven Quick Takes Friday

24. Amy F says:

Feel better soon!
    Amy F recently posted..Seven Quick Takes

25. Luci says:

I hope you feel better very soon! :-)

Blessings ~

Luci
    Luci recently posted..7 Quick Takes 3

26. Nancy says:

Hope you’re well soon! I also wanted to tell you that I really loved the “He is not a means” post. I copied the Kreeft quotations to share with my husband, who is a worship pastor. Thank you, Jen.

27. Barb says:

I’m saying a prayer that you’re all better soon…God bless!!

28. Roz says:

Happy Thanksgiving in advance. God bless all your wonderful bloggers.
    Roz recently posted..Quick Takes – Rozs quirky gratitude list

29. Calah says:

Oh man, we’re sick too. It’s miserable. I’m so sorry, feel better soon!

30. Frances says:

Jen, I’ve been thinking of you this past week as I’ve perused and played the games at Luminosity.com. There’s one called Familiar Faces and another called Name Tag that might help you develop your name recall skills (if you ever want to devote time to that). :)

31. Frances says:

Oops! I meant LUMOSITY.com. Sorry about that.

32. Katie says:

I hope you feel better soon!
    Katie recently posted..7 Quick Takes – The Late Afternoon Edition

33. Jesseca says:

I found you yesterday via Mighty Maggie’s blog, which I found via Parenting.com, and I quickly added you to my blog list. You write splendidly about matters I can vividly relate to. I’m looking forward to spending more time here. Feel better!
    Jesseca recently posted..7 Quick Takes

34. JoAnna says:

It’s the season for it — all five members of our family have been sick within the last two weeks. Hope you feel better soon!
    JoAnna recently posted..7 Quick Takes Friday – November 19

35. Rebecca says:

Hope you feel better – thanks for hosting even though you are not feeling well.
    Rebecca recently posted..Friday Fragments

36. Valerie says:

Get better soon. I visit your site daily and really appreciate your articles. Best wishes from Valerie of New Zealand.

37. Erika says:

Praying you feel better! God bless –
    Erika recently posted..7 Quick Takes vol 2

38. Margeux says:

Now’s the time to plead with hubby: “In my contagious state,do u think it
    wise 4 me to bake and cook? and that’s his cue to say, ‘Of course not, dear,
    let me make reservations or call Target for their carry out pre-cooked dinner w/ trimmings.”

39. Kate T says:

Hope you get some rest this weekend! I love your blog, thank you. Also, in a similar boat for Advent, so a HUGE thanks for opening up the lines for those great suggestions! God Bless
    Kate T recently posted..Quick Takes

40. Judy says:

Praying for your comfort, peace, and healing…thanks for still posting a linky for the rest of us even while you’re not feeling well…that is very kind of you.
    Judy recently posted..Nov 15- Prayers-for-Mothers

41. Stephanie says:

I am a long time lurker, first time commenter. In fact, this is the first time I have ever commented on the blog of someone I don’t personally know. Woo Hoo! I have been reading your blog for a while, but have just started at the beginning to learn more about your journey from atheism to faith. Your story is really amazing!
    Stephanie recently posted..7 Quick Takes Friday Vol 1

42. Danielle says:

I hope you feel better…. Are you pregnant? The only reason why I ask is that you have posted a lot of baby/family planning type posts lately..and with you being under the weather…..
    Danielle recently posted..Proverbs 2-11

43. thereserita says:

7 Things God Never Wants to Hear
    thereserita recently posted..7 Things God Never Wants to Hear

44. Wanda North says:

Sorry that you have been under the weather…I just found your blog and LOVE it. I would love to be on your list of blogs as well

my blog name is I Fly Unto Thee and this is the website for it. http://www.iflyuntothee.blogspot.com

I hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!