Minor Revisions Episode 3 – POSTPONED

Just an update to note that the folks at NET have decided to postpone the airing of the final episode of Minor Revisions until I’m feeling better. Frankly, I’m kind of relieved to hear it. I didn’t think I’d be up for doing another Twitter party right now, and I hated to miss out on the fun. I’ll let you know as soon as I know the new air date. Thanks again for all your kind words and prayers and support!

22 Responses to “Minor Revisions Episode 3 – POSTPONED”
  1. Kerry Wolf says:

Well, Jen, we will miss seeing you on screen of course but I am glad they are waiting til you feel better–that’s really kind of them! Blessings to you and your family–hope you are doing better and will continue to improve daily!
    Kerry Wolf recently posted..Patron Saints

2. Katrina says:

Continued prayers for your recovery! May God’s healing hand be upon you and give your husband strength as he cares for you and your children.
    Katrina recently posted..Adoption on the Brain…

3. Jo Hawke says:

I was on bed rest for a few months of one of my pregnancies; I know how nerve-wracking it can be. But one day, it’ll just be “that time.” You and your family are in our prayers!
    Jo Hawke recently posted..Diigo Bookmarks to ESoED (weekly)

4. Get some rest, as much as I hate they have to delay, this is definitely the right decision. I have so enjoyed getting to know you even better through this series and I can’t quite explain how profoundly it has affected me and my faith life. :) And you are such an inspiration to me, who is a cradle Catholic, in your faith and how you came about it. Get some rest and sending tons of prayers and love from NC.
    Kristen @ St Monica’s Bridge recently posted..I am horrible at Titling this post

5. Sara says:

Praying for your speedy recovery—specifically for those nasty clots to dissolve ASAP! I’m glad you’re able to be at home with the family, and I’m sure they’re glad to have you there as well. Stay quiet! :-)
    Sara recently posted..Back To School

6. Scott Alt says:

No matter, your recovery is the most important thing, and I understand how much all the prayer for you has been working. I continue to keep you in my daily prayer and Mass intentions. Take care.
    Scott Alt recently posted..THOUGHTS ON BP. FELLAY AND THE UGLINESS OF SCHISM

7. bearing says:

You just keep taking care of yourself, Little Miss Lucky-To-Be-Alive.

And we’ll keep praying.

You keep praying too, please.

8. Is there a link to the second episode of Minor Revisions? I just can’t stay up that late, unfortunately, to watch it live…

Praying for you!
    Tienne McKenzie recently posted..Cheap Waste

9. Lori says:

And Happy Birthday, Friend! Hope you get are able to breathe easy today as an awesome birthday gift…!

10. Joy says:

Praying for you every day, Jennifer!
    Joy recently posted..Staycationing

11. elizabethe says:

Can they replay episode two in its stead maybe? Because some of us missed it? Maybe post it on the internet?

They can stick some commercials in there, I’ll watch it.

12. Francine says:

I’m sorry for myself, since I was looking forward to watching it, but so glad they were so considerate of you and postponed. Hope you’re getting lots of rest! Sending prayers your way!
    Francine recently posted..Favorite Pregnancy Items

13. KB says:

God bless. Rest & get better. After this is over, you should have great Yaya stories for us!

14. Loretta S. says:

I loved the first episode – is there a place online I can watch the second one?

15. Jane Hartman says:

You are my hero, Jennifer. We will keep praying. God bless you and your wonderful family! Yaya is a hoot – I’ve been reading some of your past blogs. So funny!

16. I have to say I wish I could see episode two, I watched the first episode and I must say that I very enthralled by the episode. Like I mentioned I wish I could see the second episode.

Also, please I know hope you are doing well and know that you are in my prayers.
    Nikita Unverzagt recently posted..Catholic Woman’s Almanac #2

17. Jennifer, you and Joe are in my prayers. On my blog, I identified you as one of the influential lay voices in the Church in 2012. I embedded your interview with Marcus Grodi on my posting so my readers get a sense of your exciting testimony.

18. So glad they are waiting! It’s not a twitter party without you! Also, I am totally raiding your blog suggestions post. I am in bed with the flu and it’s going to help me too!
    Jenna@CallHerHappy recently posted..Loving God Above ALL Else. Yes, Even Your Children.

19. richard says:

Continue to build your strength. Your family needs you.

20. Ann says:

On YouTube tonight I just happened to find your interview with Marcus Grodi on The Journey Home program. I am a convert, too, but had a different journey, of course. Then I googled your name and found you were ill. I am praying for your complete recovery and a healthy baby. Will be following your blog. God bless.

21. Gillian says:

Are they going to re-broadcast the others? I missed Ep 2!
    Gillian recently posted..7 Quick Takes – A Week of Promise

22. Jade says:

Jen! Sending prayers to you and your family right now. Can’t wait to see your family for Episode 3!