Happy Easter!

Thank you so much to every single one of you who has commented, emailed, sent letters, or prayed for me recently. It’s been a crazy few months, and I can’t tell you how much your kindness and support have meant to me. I hope you’re all having a blessed and wonderful Easter day!

As a little treat, here is some great music you might enjoy adding to your playlists to celebrate the Easter season. My secular music fast helped me rediscover a lot of the classics, and I am reminded of just how soul-stirring these kinds of tunes can be.

Happy Easter! Christ is risen!

11 Responses to “Happy Easter!”
  1. Melanie B says:

Happy Easter, Jen. God bless you and all your family. Praying for you and the baby.

God bless.
    Melanie B recently posted..Surrexit Christus Hodie! Alleluia! Alleluia!

2. nancyo says:

As I put on my earrings for the Vigil Mass tonight, after missing them for Lent, I thought of you and wondered what secular music you’d listen to first! Thanks for sharing the fruits of your sacrifice, Jen. Happy Easter – He is Risen!!
    nancyo recently posted..Easter: The Three Women at the Tomb

3. GS test says:

Happy Easter! : Conversion Diary

4. Christine says:

Happy Easter to you and hang in there..lots of prayers.

5. Happy Easter from a family that prays for you every morning in the way to school :-)
    Colleen Martin recently posted..Easter Morning – Alleluia!

6. Adrienne says:

So looking forward to hearing news of a happy and healthy “fresh” baby!

My children are finally old enough that I could spare the night a week to join choir. I don’t know if I am any good any more! My pipes are getting old. But the joy of it! “When You Sing, You Pray Twice” Revisiting much music I had forgotten.

Happy Easter to all!

7. Leah says:

Enjoyed the music thoroughly! A blessed Easter to you and yours!

8. Happy Easter!
    suburbancorrespondent recently posted..Great Expectations

9. Marty in "Hail-Mary" land says:

Happy Easter to you Jen! Thank you for your blog and can’t wait for your book. However, I could not hear your music classics…my curiosity is killing me : ^ )

10. Happy Easter! I hope you’re enjoying your octave and getting a little rest :)
    Jenna@CaIllHerHappy recently posted..The outfit I wore on Easter was open to interpretation.