The inspiring story of the nuns who topped the Billboard charts

If you can see this post, it means that everything is up and running on the new host. Whew! I’m busy getting a few final things in order in the technical department, so here is a wonderfully inspiring five-minute video about the nuns who recently topped the Billboard classical music charts (notice that they say in the video that they didn’t even rehearse much!). Really worth watching.

17 Responses to “The inspiring story of the nuns who topped the Billboard charts”
  1. Olivia says:

Wow. How beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    Olivia recently posted..Five Faves.

2. Hey! Congrats on the new host. For some reason, that can be super stressful – and that makes me sound like such a nerd. But it is!
    Jenna@CallHerHappy recently posted..Fitness Playing Cards: Strength Stack 52

3. LuAnne says:

How lovely – thanks for sharing this!

And congratulations on the new host. Hopefully all will be well, and very well!

~Peace,
    LuAnne
    LuAnne recently posted..this is joy

4. Considerer says:

New host? Sounds stressful. It appears to be working though.

Thanks for the video – so gorgeous and peaceful
    Considerer recently posted..Facebook, why only NOW?

5. Rosemary A. says:

Beautiful! Thank you!

6. Catherine says:

I live close to their monastery in Missouri, and it is a great place to visit. The nuns are so full of life and love. Although I’m a bit biased, rural MO is a little slice of heaven, especially with them here!

7. Kathy@9Peas says:

Lovely, and your site is running fine. No glitches when I clicked over here off my link list.

8. Eva says:

No rehearsal= irritiating!
    Eva recently posted..What is the G8?

9. Grace says:

I have to re-watch this at least 7 times. <3 What sheer beauty.

10. Emily says:

I looove them! I was just listening to this CD earlier.
    Emily recently posted..Catholic Women’s Almanac No. 28

11. Such incredible beauty! So is it a requirement to join the order that you can sing at least passably? They just sound so amazing. I am going to have to get their CD. I think it will be so peaceful and uplifting on the hard days. Thank you for sharing this link!
    TheReluctantWidow recently posted..Marking the Days

12. Erin says:

DeMontfort is working with other nuns, too. The (Dominican) Sisters of Mary will have their albums released this summer.
    This was an adorable video of an interrupted recording:
    Erin recently posted..Show and Tell Tuesday: Origami Monster Bookmarks

13. Sue in Japan says:

I listen to their new CD every single day. It is so beautiful, and truly lifts my heart to the Lord! I am definitely getting their Advent CD when we get a little closer to the season.
    Sue in Japan recently posted..Confirmation

14. Robin says:

Am I the only one having a problem with the feed reader? When I click on it, to renew my feed, I get a “parsing error”.

15. Robina says:

I have both of their cds and love to give them as gifts. So beautiful.

16. Laura says:

Thanks for bringing some inspiration to my morning. I first read about the nuns last week in the Wall Street Journal http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324634304578539353481971928.html?mod=wsj_share_tweet
    It is a neat article if you can read it (I don’t know if it is available to subscribers only).
    Laura recently posted..Disney Fall Homeschool Days 2013

17. Wow, that made my morning! Thanks.