7 Quick Takes Friday, “What day is it again?” edition

7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday, What day is it again? edition
What? It’s Friday? When did that happen? Between the mid-week 4th of July holiday and the looming Monday deadline for my book, I am just now remembering that it’s time for 7 Quick Takes. Which is a problem since my post is due to be up in less than an hour.

So I’m going to skip writing my own post, and treat myself to kicking back and reading all of yours instead. Happy long weekend!

———–

13 Responses to “7 Quick Takes Friday, “What day is it again?” edition”
  1. Sometimes we all need a break…. :) I can’t believe you are able to do as much as you are. And that’s coming from someone who is always being told “I don’t know how you do everything you do!” :)
    Kathleen Basi recently posted..Parting Thoughts (a 7QT post)

2. LuAnne says:

A deadline on Monday? Oh dear girl, take a break!

~Peace,
    LuAnne
    LuAnne recently posted..is yours a home of the free?

3. Michael says:

Just found your site and I’m tired just from reading! Just kidding! Seriously though, I agree that a break is always a good thing. ~Mike
    Michael recently posted..Bible Verses About Death

4. It’s too late to say “Happy 4th,” but too early for me to wish you a nice weekend, so I guess it’s “good luck with the deadline.”
    Equus Nam Veritas recently posted..Satanists vs “Hail Satan”?

5. Lisa Schmidt says:

Paging St. Francis de Sales. PAGING St. Francis de Sales!

Not trying to interrupt your writing here, given you seem to have an appreciation for monastic living as I do, I am wondering if you’ve read The Hawk and the Dove? It’s my next read this summer.

Lisa Schmidt recently posted..Save a Life, Grope your Wife?!

6. Good for you! Enjoy your weekend.
    Janet in Toronto recently posted..William Shakespeare’s Star Wars!

7. GADEL says:

I have always wondered what the 7 Quick Takes was. I think I have finally got it now.

I shall attempt to post mine today hopefully. Thanks Jennifer.
    GADEL recently posted..Interview with former Baptist Pastor Dave Webster

8. Treat Yo’self!

(I’ve been watching a lot of Parks and Rec while my site has been down…)

9. Becky says:

Jen, Did you hear today’s reading?!?! “Behold, I have given you the power to tread upon serpents AND SCORPIONS”!!! Never fear them again!

I know it has nothing to do with this weeks Quick Takes, but I just had to point that out.

10. Christina says:

When I was driving to my in-laws last weekend I saw a truck that had Truck Nutz hanging from the rear bumper and a rosary hanging from the rearview mirror. I thought that was quite a combination. It totally made me think of Conversion Diary. :)

11. Raphael Durbin says:

And it’s monday again :(
    Raphael Durbin recently posted..rubin

12. Brandon Chefalo says:

Take a break my dear :)
    Brandon Chefalo recently posted..biżuteria

13. rory says:

Excellent read, I merely passed this particular onto the colleague who had previously been doing a tiny research with that. And he in fact bought us lunch since i found it with regard to him look So i want to rephrase that.