7 Quick Takes Friday

7 quick takes sm1 7 Quick Takes Friday

Hello, everyone!

Jen is sick today so she wasn’t able to write her 7 Quick Takes post. The link-up list is all set to go, though, so link away! I know she will enjoy reading your posts as she recovers.

Merry Christmas!

Hallie

14 Responses to “7 Quick Takes Friday”
  1. Melody says:

So sorry to hear you are sick. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    Melody recently posted..7QT – Happy Cows, Holidays, and How About That

2. So sorry you are sick, Jen! Hope you feel better soon!

3. I hope you feel better very soon Jen!
    Elena@ My Domestic Church recently posted..St. John the Evangelist

4. SO sorry you are sick! Prayres you feel better soon!
    Amelia @ One Catholic Mama recently posted..7 Ways to Happily Ever After

5. So sorry you are sick! Hope the family is taking good care of you and that you are well soon. We will say a few extra prayers for you all. Thanks, Hallie, for getting the link up. What a sweet friendship you two have. :)
    Rakhi @ The Pitter Patter Diaries recently posted..Seven QTs: Post-Christmas Musings

6. sheila says:

Hi Jen,
    sorry you are under the weather. I hope you get better soon. Here is a little something to cheer you up while you recuperate. It’s a Christian Christmas version of Halleluia by Cloverton on youtube. I hope you like it.

7. Mira says:

Really sorry to hear you’re sick. Hope you’ll get better soon! :-)

8. Erica Saint says:

Hope you feel better soon!

9. Bonnie says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Jen! Hope you aren’t seriously ill (as in blood clot stuff) but only under the weather. I’ll say an extra prayer for your speedy recovery in any case. Hope you had a really beautiful and blessed Christmas day, and are having a holy and happy Christmas season.
    God Bless.

10. Jules says:

Feel better soon! I hope it is not too yucky and you’re back at it this weekend!
    Jules recently posted..7 Quick Takes – A Christmas Story Edition

11. Laura says:

Hope you get well soon, Jen!
    Laura recently posted..How To Have a Classy Christmas

12. Jen, I’m so sorry that you aren’t feeling well. I will certainly keep you and your family in prayer. It’s no fun being sick anytime, but being sick over the holidays is especially challenging. Hope you get well soon!
    Trisha Niermeyer Potter recently posted..7 Quick Takes Friday (Vol. 134) The Gift of Your Presence

13. Laurie says:

I pray you’re feeling well again soon Jen.

14. I hope the Magi bring you chicken soup. xo
    Jenna@CallHerHappy recently posted..7QT: How I Spent My Christmas Vacation by Jenna Hines