I was going to wait until everything is in place to make the big announcement, but since folks have been asking about doing pre-orders for Christmas gifts, I am popping in to say:

The hardcover version of my book is now available for pre-order!!!!

jennifer fulwiler something other than god This is not a pre order announcement. Okay, its sort of a pre order announcement.

Pre-order from: Ignatius Press | Amazon.com | Barnes and Noble

A couple of notes:

• The ebook version is not yet available for pre-order, but will be soon.
  • We are most likely going to offer some cool stuff for people who pre-order. Sorry to be vague, but the details aren’t in place so I don’t want to make any specific promises yet. (This is why I said it’s not really the big pre-order announcement.) But anyone who orders now will qualify for any pre-order freebies we offer later.

For those of you who have asked about giving it to someone as a gift, here is a certificate you can print to put under the Christmas tree after you’ve ordered. Click on the image below and it will take you to a PDF that you can download or print directly from your browser:

something other than god fulwiler pre order This is not a pre order announcement. Okay, its sort of a pre order announcement.

It was designed by the endlessly talented Kathryn Whitaker, who has no problem with people calling her to say, “I need you to design a PDF. By this afternoon.”

A huge thank-you to everyone who has said they’re considering this as a Christmas gift. I am so honored. I worked very hard on this project for a long time, and I think I can say with confidence that your loved one will find it to be an entertaining and encouraging read.

I hope you’re all having a great Advent!

13 Responses to “This is not a pre-order announcement. Okay, it’s sort of a pre-order announcement.”
  1. katarina_kne says:

I guess one copy of your book is going to Croatia :) I am so happy about it!

2. Claire C says:

I placed my pre-order through Amazon. I’m so excited that your book is finally in the publishing stage.

3. I initially read that the “hard core” version of your book was available for pre-order, and was like “Wait, is there a less funny version later? Less Catholic? What’s up with that?!” I consider this further evidence I should never be awake before 7.

4. Amy says:

I’m so excited to get this. Great news!
    Amy recently posted..Our $5 Birthday Tradition

5. JEN!!!! This is SO EXCITING! I am beyond thrilled for you. Love the cover, too. Can’t wait to dig in!
    Megan at SortaCrunchy recently posted..the twins: ten months old

6. Aileen says:

Sooo exciting, Jen!! I’m off to pre-order!!

7. Hannah says:

Congratulations. I just finished my own book and I know you’ve vomited up a piece of your soul. I can’t wait to read it.
    Hannah recently posted..Ending the Old Year with Peace, Starting the New Year with Joy

8. PatJ61 says:

Cardinal Dolan called you Indiana Fulwiler? How cool is that?!!!

9. Natalie says:

Wow, what a great preview! Can’t wait to read it.

10. Andrea says:

When I told my husband that I had pre-ordered your book, I made mention of the freebie. He said that maybe we would get a dead scorpion in a box, certified, of course, by Yaya. Wouldn’t that just be fitting? :)

Can’t wait to read your book, Jen!

11. Smoochagator says:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be honest: how many times have you ugly-cried over the fact that your book is FINALLY finished and FINALLY being published, after all you went through? I’m so happy for you.
    Smoochagator recently posted..Seven Quick Takes

12. Sara says:

And, according to your book page, it’ll be released on the feast of St. Catherine of Siena. Awesome!