Aw, what the heck

Let’s do it again.

7 day blog challenge Aw, what the heck

Monday, February 24 – Sunday, March 2.

A post every day.

The linky list goes up this Saturday.

This’ll be fun!

31 Responses to “Aw, what the heck”
  1. Tiffany says:

Why NOT? This is good discipline before Lent. I hope that’s true even if it’s mostly pictures. is there criteria? I overflow with nonsense on a daily basis, so I’m feeling like a good fit. Might as well do it semi-publicly.
    Tiffany recently posted..pretty, happy, funny, real

2. TracyE says:

I’m a sucker for posts and maybe, just maybe, this will get me back in regular blogging…it’s been a little slack the past couple of months. Aaaaaaaaand I even “introduced myself”! Oh, it’s a busy morning!!
    TracyE recently posted..Trading earth’s cross for heaven’s crown

3. Lisa Schmidt says:

Challenge accepted. My postpartum fog appears to be lifting. Great timing here.
    Lisa Schmidt recently posted..A Pilgrimage to the Holy Land

4. Jeni says:

I’m in! I’ve been so bad lately with posting.

Btw DH surprised me with tix to Edel this weekend!!! :D
    Jeni recently posted..Weight Loss Update

5. Is it bad that this isn’t a challenge for me? *needs to get off the internet*

6. Emily says:

YES! Gonna do all Lent posts!
    Emily recently posted..Lent? Already?

7. I’m in.
    Jess@Cathofeminism recently posted..Change

8. TheresaEH says:

yippee, lots of blog postings to read!

9. Rosemary says:

Just what I needed, just when I needed it! I’m in!

10. Valerie says:

Just the other day I was thinking, “Jennifer needs to do another 7 posts in 7 days challenge because I have a huge backlog.” On Sunday told myself I’d post every day until I was all caught up. I guess I’m just a week ahead of you. What’s funny is that I started doing the last challenge about two days before I discovered your blog. I guess we are just on the same wavelength. Must be the Texas air.
    Valerie recently posted..Getting out of Debt: The Honda is Paid Off!

11. Caroline M. says:

Since I have about 4-5 posts churning in my brain but haven’t bothered to write them, this comes at a good time. Let’s do this!

12. Smoochagator says:

FUN, she says ;-)
    Smoochagator recently posted..Looking Back, Looking Forward

13. I’m in. Just what the Internet needs: more vapid diatribes.

14. Patty says:

Ohhh how fun…looking forward to seein it! :)

15. Mary says:

looking forward to it. have no idea what I will write…certainly nothing as witty as you will come up with my friend, but I will give it my best.

16. I just introduced myself. if my computer holds out, I’m in! I’m looking forward to a week of reading and writing!
    Laura Catherine Hanby Hudens recently posted..Why We Read to Children and How Common Core Doesn’t Get it…

17. Amanda Paige says:

I am in and looking forward to it!
    Amanda Paige recently posted..Moments of Grace: An Online Daybook President’s Day Edition

18. Allison H. says:

I was mad at myself last year for agreeing to do it, but looking back, they are some of my favorite posts. Dare I? Yup. I won’t get mad at you, though!
    Allison H. recently posted..Wagon Wheel Clapping

19. Christy says:

Wow, this is motivating. Can this pregnant mom of four kids under five commit? Hmmmm…
    Christy recently posted..Meet Susan.

20. Mary says:

Aww! And we shall all write about all the things! Thanks for hosting this, Jen!
    Mary recently posted..my first time.

21. Elise says:

Looking forward to joining you for this, Jen! It will be a good challenge for me. Last time you hosted this I was not yet a blogger, but I loved it because it meant more posts for me to read! :)
    Elise recently posted..my first valentine

22. Eva says:

I love this because we get Jen- posts every day. But I’m a lazy ‘I only write when I feel really really led to’ (which means bone-idle) blogger so I’ll just enjoy other peoples posts.
    Lazy and greedy! (the other two dwarfs)
    Eva recently posted..8 Signs of Hyper-Grace Churches

23. nancyo says:

I’m going to sign on again and hope I don’t crash and burn.
    nancyo recently posted..Quick Takes: unearthed and restored

24. Michelle says:

I just signed up for this !

It’s gonna be fun. I guess I will participate in this. If I can’t do 7 posts in the seven days, maybe 5 will do !

Time to start research !

25. Lisa Jones says:

I tried this last year and failed miserably – only 3 posts. But here’s to a second chance!!
    Lisa Jones recently posted..First Reconciliation

26. Stephanie Z says:

What a great excuse to finish a bunch of my half-written posts!
    Stephanie Z recently posted..Book Excerpt: Sons of Cain

27. Masha says:

Ooh, sounds fun! Maybe I’ll actually manage to write out all the posts I’ve been planning for months!
    Masha recently posted..Quotidian Notes

28. J.R. Baldwin says:

Hey, ho! Let’s go!

29. Tina Jones says:

I’m in!! I started Monday, but just getting around to commenting here! My daughter shared this with me, and she is in for the challenge as well. Her blog is: http://greatjesusexperiment.blogspot.com/…..I am super excited to be a part of this!!
    Tina Jones recently posted..What does it mean to find Jesus??