Non-Catholics, say hello!
One of my favorite comment threads in recent memory was the wonderful response I got to my post about attending the IF Gathering. Not only was the discussion great (seriously — check out those comments), but I was tickled by the emails and direct messages I got from non-Catholic friends saying, “I didn’t know other Protestants read your blog!”
Since many of the conversations that happen here are a lot of us Papists talking to one another, I wanted to take a moment to shine the spotlight on you all so that we can get to know you better. I’d be delighted if you’d take a moment to answer the questions below. And this is open to anyone who’s not Catholic — people of all faiths (or no faith) are welcome too.
. . .
1. What is your denomination? Or, if you’re not Christian, what is your belief system?
2. Are your current spiritual beliefs different from when you were younger? If so, why did they change?
3. What is your favorite thing about your worship service? Or, if you don’t go to regular services, where do you most powerfully encounter the divine?
4. My Catholic readers and I would love to say a prayer for anything that’s on your heart. Do you have any intentions we can pray for?
5. Do you have a blog, book, or Etsy shop you’d like to plug? Feel free to indulge in a little shameless self promotion.
. . .
I am really looking forward to reading your answers. I can’t wait to get to know you better!
I’m writing seven posts in seven days this week. To check out other bloggers who are doing the same, see the list here.