New York and Connecticut: Here’s what we’re doing!

The final schedule is just in, and here it is! I’ll be running around doing some meetings and media stuff, but here are the events where we can hang out. If you’re in the area, I’d love to see you!

MONDAY, JUNE 2 – STAMFORD, CT

3:00 PM: BOOK SIGNING AT BARNES AND NOBLE

Barnes & Noble –¬†Stamford Town Center
100 Greyrock Place
Stamford, CT 06901

All are welcome, and feel free to bring the little ones: there will be a face-painter for kids in the kids’ section!

6:30 PM: TALK AT ST. JOHN’S BASILICA

The Basilica of Saint John the Evangelist
279 Atlantic St
Stamford, CT 06901

I’ll give a brief talk, sign some books, and hopefully we’ll have time to hang out and chat! All are welcome.

TUESDAY, JUNE 3 – NYC

5:30 PM: BOOK SIGNING AT PAULINE BOOKS

Pauline Books and Media
64 W 38th St.
New York, NY 10018

I’ll be at the Pauline book store, signing books and commenting on how much I do not miss the Texas summer weather.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 4 – NYC

6:00 PM: WINE AND CHEESE RECEPTION, TALK, AND BOOK SIGNING AT FIRST THINGS

First Things
35 E 21st Street
Sixth Floor
New York, NY 10010

This event requires RSVP! Please see this page if you’d like to attend.

* * *

I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see you all!

16 Responses to “New York and Connecticut: Here’s what we’re doing!”
  1. Lisa-Jo says:

What about DC? Waa waa waaaaa

2. Marie says:

Is this as close as you’re coming to Boston? My family has an ophthalmologist appointment, two orthodontist appointments, and a dentist appointment on Monday : (

3. LPater says:

That looks awesome! If we weren’t in the midst of a move and job-wrap-up from northern VT to upstate NY, I’d totally consider an epic, crazy-preggo-mommy, SOTG road trip to one of those events!!! Hope you enjoy the East Coast visit – late spring is a great time of year here!

Will look forward to a nice saga post complete with all the antics :)

4. Jessica says:

SO EXCITED!

5. Emily says:

Wish I were closer! Have a wonderful time with all your fans! I read your book and loved it…and did a belated review on my blog–obviously too late for the contests ;) God bless your travels.
    Emily recently posted..Something Other Than…

6. Kira says:

Okay, this has exactly nothing to do with your post, and I’m sorry about that, but I got news today and I wanted to tell you, to perpetuate my fantasy that we’re best buds who just happen to be too busy to get together for coffee.
    Anyhow! After almost three years of waiting, my husband’s first marriage has finally finally been declared null, and we’ll be able to have our marriage blessed and I can come into the church! I’m coming home!!! I keep weeping and using excessive exclamation points!!!!
    Kira recently posted..Just barely possible

• Jessica says:

“Congratulations” does not begin to cover it. I am so happy for you, Kira. I do not know your story, per se, but you have clearly been after Truth if you have been waiting for this! Praise the Lord! God bless you and your family.

PS: I think most of us here casually reference Jen as our “friend,” so nothing odd there. ;-)

7. Deanna says:

Are you coming to South Florida? The weather here is great in the summer; if you like rain, humidity and high temps. We have huge palmetto bugs which could help you get over your scorpion fears :)Come visit us, please…
    Deanna recently posted..Lawn Chair Catechism and a Well Built Faith #1

• Melissa says:

With a stop in Central Florida too! We can also supply enough bugs to make scorpions the last thing on your mind. How do you feel about GIANT spiders?? Seriously though, a stop here would be wonderful…

8. Julia says:

So excited! Safe travels up here. Looking forward to meeting you in person!
    Julia recently posted..Five Favorites for My Four Year Old

9. Nina Werner says:

Madison, WI, please.

10. Run To Mary says:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just missed all of this. Awesome.
    Run To Mary recently posted..Do you love me?